They say, “Hire the lawyer you trust. Then Trust the lawyer you hire.” Here is everything you need to know about your lawyer.
Trial by Jury for Murder in the First Degree. No other experience comes close.
Lloyd Brent Palmer is the founding partner of Palmer Law. He has practiced law throughout Oklahoma for over a decade. He has trial experience in many courts and case types.
Lloyd Brent Palmer took his Juris Doctorate from Oklahoma City University. He also took Bachelor of Arts degrees from the University of Oklahoma in political science, history, and film and video studies.
- Merit Scholar, Dean’s List
- Friedman-Lerblance Endowed Law School Scholarship
- Phi Alpha Delta Legal Fraternity
- American Indian Alumni Society
Lloyd Brent Palmer has over twenty years of experience in the US Army and United States Marine Corps, on active duty and in the reserves. He is a veteran of Afghanistan (2010-2011). He currently serves as the Legal Administrator for the Oklahoma Army National Guard.
- Eagle Globe & Anchor
- Infantry Blue Cord
- Cavalry Gold Spurs
- Meritorious Service Medal
- Army Commendation Medal
- Navy Achievement Medal
Lloyd Brent Palmer is proud to be an enrolled citizen of the Chickasaw Nation. He also has Choctaw heritage on both sides of his family. As a Native American Veteran, he is a charter member of the Chickasaw Warrior Society.
- American Legion – Life Member of Post 242, Coalgate, OK
- Veterans of Foreign Wars – Life Member of Post 1198, Coalgate, OK
- Oklahoma American Legion Boys State
- Director of Education at Northeastern Oklahoma A&M
- Commandant of Colonel Richard Lemon Leadership Academy
- Awarded Star of Oklahoma for achievement in education program
- Seminole State College – Adjunct Instructor of Business Law
- Pi Kappa Alpha Fraternity – Founding President of Beta Omicron (OU) Alumni Association, Chapter Advisor for Epsilon Omega (ECU)
- American Mensa – Member of Central Oklahoma Chapter since 2004