We Will Represent You in the Courts of the Chickasaw, Choctaw and Seminole Nations and Many Others. If we are not available in your Tribal Court, we will help you find an attorney who is.
Hire a Lawyer with Trial Experience in Your Tribal Court
Lloyd Brent Palmer is proud to be an enrolled citizen of the Chickasaw Nation. He also has a high degree of Choctaw heritage on both sides of his family. As a Native American Veteran, he is a charter member of the Chickasaw Warrior Society.
- Cherokee Nation, Tahlequah
- Chickasaw Nation, Ada
- Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, Talihina, OK 74571
- Citizen Potawatomi Nation, Shawnee
- Muscogee (Creek) Nation, Okmulgee
- Seminole Nation of Oklahoma, Seminole
- Cheyenne Arapahoe Tribal Court
- Southern Plains Tribal Court
- And many Others Throughout Oklahoma
Here is what our valued clients have to say:
Kenneth from Shawnee, Criminal Defense and Divorce & Custody in Tribal Court
I was accused of a terrible crime I did not commit. Even though I was innocent the police hounded me. Palmer protected me. He got out in front of the case. He kept the charges from ever being filed. The investigation almost cost my kids. Their mother took me to tribal court to take custody, based on the same false accusation. Palmer Law handled that case too. We went all the way to a final hearing and did what was best for my kids.